Being a caregiver to a loved one or a patient who has mobility issues presents a unique set of challenges, but it’s nothing that you can’t overcome with a little guidance from an expert.
In Part 1 of our Mobility workshop, Hospis Malaysia’s occupational therapist, Raymond will be offering tips for dealing with mobility problems in patients, the elderly, or anyone in your care.
The following are the various aspects that will be covered in the workshop:
- Safe ways of handling the patient and equipment
- Assessing the home environment
- Addressing the caregiver’s coping skills
- Bed mobility (positioning / passive)
- Transferring skills (practical)
- Usage of various mobility aids.
WORKSHOPS ARE OFFERED AT NO CHARGE
For further enquiries or to register, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.