Our invited facilitators are:
- Associate Professor Ghauri Aggarwal – Head of Palliative Care Department, Concord Hospital, Sydney, Australia
- Sumytra Menon – Senior Assistant Director at the Centre for Biomedical Ethics (CBmE)
- Dr Ednin Hamzah – Chief Executive Officer, Hospis Malaysia
- Dr Sylvia Mc Carthy – Medical Director, Hospis Malaysia
A stimulating program that addresses many of the above issues in the form of lectures and it is conducted in English, all participants will be expected to communicate and interact during the workshop.
|Registration Fees||Normal||International||APHN Members|
|Doctors||RM300||USD100||RM230 / USD75|
|Nurses / Allied Healthcare,Professional||RM250||USD80||RM180/USD60|
Method of payment:
- Cheque/postal order/money order/government local order payable to “Hospis Malaysia”
- Direct remittance to “Hospis Malaysia” to Maybank Account No: 5141 3212 1211, Cheras Branch, Taman Midah. Kindly email the bank slip to email@example.com for our tracking purpose.
- Overseas Telegraphic Transfer(TT) to “Hospis Malaysia” (Maybank Account No: 5141 3212 1211, Cheras Branch, Taman Midah). Swift Code: MBBEMYKL
*Date is subject to change*
For further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org , or please contact 03 – 9133 3936 (ext:204).
WITH LATEST UPDATES OF COVID-19, THIS WORKSHOP HAS BEEN CANCELLED.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.